Fire Support Network
"Helping us do more to prevent fire"
Fire Support Network exists to promote fire awareness within all sections of the community to assist in the creation of a fire safe society.
To advance the education, and preserve and protect the health of the public within Merseyside by promoting the issues relating to fire safety and to offer support to any person in need, involved in or affected by fire or other emergency.
- To recruit and train volunteers
- To provide a friendly and accessible focal point of contact between the local community and Merseyside Fire & Rescue Service
- To promote and raise fire safety awareness within all sections of the community
- To work in partnership with Merseyside Fire & Rescue Service and their progress toward a Fire Safe Society
- To involve all sections of the community focusing on participation from diverse groups
- To promote social inclusion
Examples of Opportunities
Fire Support Network The following opportunities are examples of roles available within the FSN Charity. The list is not exhaustive and certain roles may not be available in some locations.
...plus many more
- Publicity & local events organiser
- Administrative Support
- After Fire Care Team Member
- Station Team Leader
- Emergency Response Dog Team Leader
- Youth Worker
If you require further information regarding Fire Support Network please click here to visit their website.