Operational Preparedness Function
The Operational Preparedness Function underpins Merseyside Fire & Rescue
Service (MF&RS) in its purpose of making Merseyside a safer, stronger community
and providing safe, effective firefighters. The Function includes:
- Operational Intelligence: Mobilising and Communications Centre (MACC) and
- Contingency Planning and Operational Exercising.
- Operational Planning and Policy.
- Engineering Centre of Excellence (Clothing and other equipment stores,
Firefighting Media and Water supplies, Operational Equipment)
- Marine Rescue Team.
- Search and Rescue Team.
- New Dimensions Resources and Assets.
- Training and Development Academy (TDA).