This course is designed specifically for those whose role includes the use of the Evacuation Chair. It will ensure they know how to correctly evacuate people with impaired mobility in the event of an emergency situation.
The course consists of both theory and practical elements. Upon completion, delegates will be able to confidently assemble the Evacuation Chair and secure an individual for evacuation prior to operating the chair on their own on the stairs in their workplace.
• Legislation relating to Fire and Evacuation Plans
• Introduction to Emergency Evacuation Plans
• Safe use of Evacuation Chair
• Demonstration and practical syndicate exercise
• Management of an Evacuation Chair
• Safe and effective use of an Evacuation Chair
• Understanding of the relevant Legislation RRO (Fire Safety) 2005
How is the course assessed?
Delegates will be assessed by competent and experience trainers through direct observation and completion of a question paper leading to certification on successful completion of the course and assessments.
Where is this course held?
Due to the nature of the training, this course is delivered at your place of work for up to 20 delegates. For this we would need a suitable training environment including a classroom where a presentation can be delivered.
Alternatively, we can run the course on site at MFRS Training and Development Academy, Storrington Avenue, Liverpool, L11 9AP.
For further information and to make a booking, please contact our friendly team:
Adele Doran - Business Development & Admin Manager
t: 0151 296 5041
Full Terms & Conditions apply.