As well as looking and smelling bad - and attracting vermin - fly tipping can also be used as fuel to start a deliberate fire. This puts an unnecessary drain on Fire and Rescue Service resources when they could be attending other emergency calls.
Fly tipping can be reported to your local authority:
- Wirral - https://www.wirral.gov.uk/environmental-problems/street-care-and-cleaning/fly-tipping
- Liverpool - https://liverpool.gov.uk/environmental-problems/rubbish-and-litter/flytipping/
- Sefton - https://www.sefton.gov.uk/bins-recycling/litter-and-fly-tipping.aspx
- Knowsley - https://secured.knowsley.gov.uk/flytipping
- St Helens - https://www.sthelens.gov.uk/report-a-problem/